World Windows (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) establishes the personal information protection policy as follows, and by establishing a mechanism for personal information protection, we will promote information protection to address the importance of protecting personal information to all employees.
1. Management of personal information
The Company will keep customers’ personal information accurate and up to date, and to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc., we maintain a security system and educate our employees to implement safety measures and strictly manage personal information.
2. Purpose of using personal information
Personal information that we have received from customers will be used for sending e-mails and documents as a response from our company, guidance of work and questions.
3. Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
We will properly manage personal information and will not disclose personal information to any third party unless it falls under any of the following.
- When there is an customer consent
- When the Company consigns a contractor in order to provide services which the customers requested.
- When it is necessary to disclose based on laws and regulations
4. Safety measures for personal information
In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, we have taken thorough measures for security.
5. Referrals of the principal
If you wish to inquire, modify or delete personal information, we will confirm that you are the principal and will respond.
6. Compliance with laws and regulations, norms and review
We will comply with Japanese laws and regulations applicable to personal information. We possess and other norms as well as review the content of this policy as necessary and make efforts to improve it.